Web Developer /iOS Developer
Pacific Northwest based startup Quick Cup is currently seeking Web AND iOS Developers that are passionate about creating robust, scalable, and secure systems. You will need strong problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and be a fast learner. You will be responsible for the design and development of new web and app tools. The company is market tested and entering the hypergrowth phase.
As an early hire, you will play an integral role in setting the company’s direction and development tools for future growth. Your work will be highly visible and critical to our success. You will be able to make an immediate impact. You are expected to dive into the current systems, learn fast, adapt and implement new requirements.
The initial product has been implemented in PHP and Objective-C, but we are exploring new tools and platforms.
WHY WORK WITH US
- You will develop tools for a service that customers already love!
- You will be able to work remotely.
- Position compensation will include equity.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Building/rewriting code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to the best infosec practices
- Design and implementation of new important features
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of C/Objective-C/Swift OR
- Understanding of HTML, MySql, PHP
- Basic understanding of data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
To apply, please send resumes to: Keith@quickcupapp.com
Interested candidates should email a resume, and portfolio if applicable, to Keith@QuickCupApp.com